Asus launched Zenfone Go 5.0 (ZC500TG) last year in India, today it has launched the Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE (ZB500KL) with 4G LTE compatibility (you might call it JIO effect). It comes with almost similar Specifications as we have seen in old one.
It has a 5-inch HD screen, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 64-bit SoC and has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, similar to the predecessor, but this has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It packs a 2600 mAh battery.
Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE ZB500KL specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (1.2 GHz) 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with micro SD card
- Dual SIM support
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions:143.7 x 70.85 x 11.25mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 2600mAh Li-ion battery
Pricing and Availability
The Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE ZB500KL comes in Black, Red, Gold, Silver with Blue and White colors and is available from offline retail stores. You can also purchase online via Amazon.