Coolpad today launched Note 5, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in India. The smartphone will be available exclusive via Amazon India from October 20, priced at Rs. 10,999. Coolpad says the smartphone will be available in an open sale model.
Coolpad Note 5 Specifications
Moving to specs, It has full metal unibody design and has a 5.5-inch 1080p display on front with 78% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It runs on Android v6.0.1 based on Cool UI 8.0. for storage, it has 32GB internal storage, expendable up to 64 GB via micro SD card. but unfortunately, you can’t use two SIM cards and micro SD card together as it has hybrid sim slot so either you have to use two SIM or 1 SIM and micro SD card.
Fingerprint sensor on the back can unlock the phone in 0.1 seconds, Company claims. Highlight of this phone is its 4010 mAh battery which can provide full day of usage in typical conditions. It comes with all the needed connectivity features included VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi
Coolpad Note 5 Key Features
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD with scratch-resistant glass
- Snapdragon 617 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB internal memory with 4GB RAM, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash, 5P lens, f/2.2 aperture, CMOS sensor, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 80.1-degree wide-angle lens, LED flash
- 4010mAh non-removable battery
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×8.85mm; Weight: 173.4g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG