Gionee, a Chinese manufacturer, Today launched A1 Plus smartphone in India, though it was announced in March and already available for sale in China. It has 6.0 inches 1080p Full HD IPS display on the front with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by MediaTek MT6757T Helio P25 processor coupled with Mali-T880MP2 GPU.
The A1 Plus has dual 13MP + 5MP rear camera and a 20MP selfie snapper to capture selfies. Regarding storage, the device has got 64GB internal memory coupled with 4GB RAM. It runs on Android 7.0 with Amigo OS 4.0 on top. The fingerprint sensor is embedded on the front to enhance the device security. Moreover, it comes with a metal unibody design with stereo speakers along with Maxx Audio. Additionally, The handset packs a 4550 mAh battery with fast charging capability.
Gionee A1 Plus Specifications
- 6-inch Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-core 2.5GHz MediaTek Helio P25 processor with Mali-T880 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with micro SD
- Android 7.0 with Amigo OS 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, selfie flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 166.4 x 83.3 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 226g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4550mAh battery with fast charging
- Release Date: 26/07/2017
Pricing and Availability
The Gionee A1 Plus costs Rs. 26,999 in India and comes in Mocha Gold and Black color options. It will be available for sale from tomorrow in various retail stores across the country.