The taiwanese smartphone maker company HTC just announced Bolt, the company’s latest smartphone in the U.S. for Sprint.
Moving to specs, the smartphone features a 5.5-inch Quad HD display. It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor paired with Adreno 520 GPU. This device runs on latest Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. It has a water-resistant unibody aluminum design with 16MP rear camera camera with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), 0.3s Phase Detection Auto Focus and 4k video recording. There is a 8MP front-facing selfie shooter for selfie lovers.
HTC bolt embed a fingerprint sensor on the home button that lets you unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds. This time HTC skipped 3.5mm headphone jack and comes with HTC BoomSound Adaptive Audio, which scans your ears and the ambient noise around you to adjust audio output to suit your personal hearing capabilities. It also has Hi-Res audio delivers 24-bit audio.
In terms of storage, the smartphone comes with 32GB of internal storage bundled 3GB RAM inside. You can expend storage up to 256GB via microSD slot. It packs a 3200mAh battery to keep the lights on.
HTC Bolt Key Features
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 3 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable storage up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with HTC Sense UI
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS
- PDAF, 4K video recording, 120fps slow-mo video
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Water resistant (IP57)
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB-C audio, BoomSound Adaptive Audio, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 77.3 x 8.1 mm; Weight: 174g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4,1, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3200 mAh non-removable battery
Pricing and Availability
The HTC Bolt comes in Gunmetal and Glacier Silver colors and is available from Sprint at $25 per month with 24-month contract. If you want it off-contract, you’ll have to pay $600 at Best Buy.