HTC has launched Desire 10 pro, the company’s latest high-end smartphone in the Desire series in India, as expected. It was announced in September by company.
It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor. The device runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI on top. For optics, it has a 20-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, Laser autofocus and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera.
The smartphone embed a fingerprint sensor on the back with App Lock function so that it can be used to help prevent your apps from being opened by others. It has a metal unibody design and packs a 3000mAh battery.
HTC Desire 10 Pro Key Features
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with dual LED flash, Laser AF, EIS, f/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm focal length
- 13MP front-facing camera, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm focal length
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 76 x 7.86 mm; Weight: 165 g
- Fingerprint sensor, HTC BoomSound
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The HTC Desire 10 pro comes in Stone Black and Polar White colors in India, is priced at Rs. 26490 and will be available from mid-December across the country.