Huawei has announced Enjoy 6, successor of Enjoy 5 that was introduced back in October last year, in China. It takes on the Xiaomi Redmi 3 head on with a 5″ AMOLED screen (720p resolution) and a metal body with a fingerprint reader on the back.
The smartphone has a 5-inch 720p HD AMOLED display. It is powered by a MediaTek MT6750 chipset (octa-core CPU) with a surprisingly roomy 3GB of RAM and a more cramped 16GB storage (there’s a microSD slot, though). The Enjoy 6 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow, skinned with Emotion UI 4.1. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, similar to the Enjoy 5.
This is a dual-SIM phone with 4G LTE connectivity and VoLTE support. It packs a 4100mAh battery inside. It has 7.9mm slim full metal unibody design and also comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Huawei Enjoy 6 Key Features
- 5-inch 720p HD AMOLED display, 75% NTSC color gamut
- 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, 83-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 143.2× 70.4× 7.9mm; Weight: 145g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac HD audio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4100 mAh non-removable battery
Pricing and Availability
The Huawei Enjoy 6 comes in Gold, White and Gray colors and is priced at 1299 yuan (Rs. 12,799 approx.). It is now available for order in China and will be available from October 31st. Huawei still did not provided any information related launch outside china.