JIO has become India’s largest 4G network and it crossed 100 millions of users in very short period of time (almost in 170 days). JIO network is being used more than 1 exabyte per month because it was providing truly unlimited data from starting and then reduced to 4GB per day and now it is down to 1GB.
Jio Prime Members can continue enjoying the unlimited benefits of JIO NEW YEAR OFFER until 31st March, 2018. #100MillionOnJio
— Reliance Jio (@reliancejio) February 21, 2017
What is JIO prime membership?
Reliance Industries Chairman mr. Mukesh Ambani introduced new Prime Membership offer to celebrate 100 million subscribers. This offer will extend the current happy new year offer after paying some fee. Have a look on it:
- All Jio members can enroll prime membership for a one time fee of Rs 99
- Jio Prime Members will have to pay Rs 303/month every month to get 30 GB data (1 GB per day)
- Enrollment for Prime membership will start from March 1 to March 31.
- Customers who don’t join Prime membership will continue to have all voice calls free and without any roaming charges.
- Prime members would also get subscription to MyJio services such as JioTV, JioCinema, JioMusic, JioMags, JioXpressNews for full year