A new LeEco phone with codename Le X850 has been certified by Chinese telecommunication authority TENAA in China. It reveals high-end specifications, better than the flagship Le Max 2 smartphone.
The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 821 chipset and features a 5.7-inches QHD display on front. It will with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The main highlight of the phone is the dual 13-megapixel rear camera arrangement and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera. There is a large 3,900mAh massive battery inside to keep the phone alive whole day.
LeEco Le X850 Expected Specs
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 157.25×77.95×7.99mm; Weight: 185g
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos, Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3900mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The device will come in Coffee gray, Gold colors. It could be called Le Max 3 or it could launch in a different series. Unfortunately, no more information provided as of now.