Earlier this week a new high-end LeEco smartphone with the model number Le X850 got certification from TEENA. Now the images of the smartphone are live on the certification site.
Images show the phone’s unibody metal design, 5.7-inch Quad HD curved glass display and dual 13-megapixel rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash.
LeEco Le X850 Expected Specification
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- Snapdragon 821 (Quad-Core clocked at 2.35GHz) 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 157.25×77.95×7.99mm; Weight: 185g
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos, Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3900mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The LeEco Le X850 will come in Coffee gray and Gold colors according to the listing, but the image shows a Rose Gold color as well.