Lenovo PHAB 2 Pro was announced the world’s first tango-enabled smartphone for consumers at the Tech World 2016 in San Francisco back in June. It was supposed to go on sale in September, but the company recently delayed it. Now it has mentioned on its US website that the phone will be available form November 1st.
To recall, The smartphone features a 6.4 inches 1440*2560 QHD 2.5D Curved Glass display. It is powered by Snapdragon 652 processor paired with Adreno 510 GPU inside. For storage, there is 64GB of internal storage with 4GB RAM. You can also expend storage up to 128GB via micro SD slot.
It packs 4050mAh battery with fast charging support. Connectivity features included 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. To enhance the sound experience Lenovo added DOLBY Atmos sound with 5.1 audio capture. It runs on Android v6.0 marshmallow.
Lenovo PHAB 2 Pro Key Features
- 6.4-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD 2.5D Curved Glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable storage up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano/microSD)
- 16MP camera with PDAF, Depth Sensor for Tango, Motion Tracking Sensor for Tango
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- DOLBY Atmos sound with 5.1 audio capture, Triple Array Microphones with Active Noise-Cancellation
- Dimensions: 88.57 x 179.83 x 6.98-10.7mm; Weight: 259g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4050mAh battery with fast charging
Pricing and Availability
The Lenovo PHAB 2 Pro comes in Champange Gold and Gunmetal Grey colors with full metal body design and is priced at $499 (Rs. 33,355 approx.).