- Powered By MediaTek MT6735M SoC
- Available in India for Rs. 5799
- Comes with 4G VoLTE support
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage
Lenovo has launched a new budget smartphone Lenovo Vibe B in India with VoLTE support. The news came from Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom via FB status.
New launch #Lenovo #VibeB (Sumo) Best Buy ₹ 5799/- (stocks by today evening)
The smartphone features a 4.5-inch FWVGA display. It’s an entry-level device which is powered by MediaTek MT6735M SoC. In terms of cameras, It packs a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
The handset runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Vibe UI on top. It houses a 2000mAh removable battery under the hood.
Lenovo Vibe B Key Features
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- MediaTek MT6735M 1GHz (quad-core) 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM support
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based on Vibe UI
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 132.5x 66 x 9.9 mm; Weight: 144g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh removable battery
Pricing and Availability
Lenovo Vibe B priced at Rs. 5,799 and comes in Matte Black and Matte White color options. According to the retailer it will be available through offline stores starting today.