LG has announced its new flagship smartphone called LG G6 at MWC 2017 event as expected. The LG G6 highlight is the presence of the Google Assistant, the first non-Google Pixel smartphone to sport the virtual assistant.
The smartphone packs a 5.7-inch (1440 × 2880 pixels) QHD+ LCD FullVision display with a 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by snapdragon 821 paired with Adreno 530 GPU. LG G6 smartphone runs on latest Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Google Assistant support.
Moving to optics, It has 13-megapixel dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, OIS 2.0, manual mode, 125-degree lens for secondary camera and a secondary 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 100-degree wide angle lens. In terms of storage, It will be available in two storage options – 32GB and 64GB with expendable storage up to 2TB via microSD slot.
LG G6 will support LTE-A 3 Band CA network while will come with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0 connectivity options. It is the first smartphone to feature Dolby Vision technology.
LG G6 Key Features
- 5.7-inch 1440×2880 pixels QHD+ LCD display with a 18:9 aspect ratio, 564 PPI
- Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB / 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with LG UX 6.0, Google Assistant
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS 2.0, 4K video recording, 71-degree-wide angle lens, secondary rear camera with 125-degree lens
- 5MP front camera with 100-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68)
- 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Dolby Vision
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0
- 3300mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0