LG has announced three new smartphone namely LG Q6, Q6a, Q6+ which are all mid-range device with average specs. As we know, their were several market rumors about LG Q6 (also called G6 Mini) but LG totally surprised us by introducing completely new series. Though, their is no big difference in between all these devices except RAM and storage.
All these devices feature 5.5 inch 1080p 18:9 FHD+ (1080 x 2160p) FullVision display, Snapdragon 435 processor, 3000 mAh battery and Android 7.1.1, Nougat out of the box. As for cameras, it has got 13MP rear shooter along with a 5MP front-facing camera. Only storage is making difference in all these device as standard LG Q6 gets 3GB RAM/32GB storage, LG Q6a has 2GB RAM/16GB internal storage while Q6+ comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB built in storage under the hood. connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, NFC and micro USB port.
LG Q6, Q6a, Q6 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) FullVision at 442ppi Display
- Snapdragon 435 1.4GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 with Adreno 505 GPU
- Storage: LG Q6α – 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, LG Q6 – 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, LG Q6 Plus – 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, MicroSD slot
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Single / Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, 100-degree wide angle
- Dimensions:142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 149 grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, NFC, FM
- 3,000mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
Currently, we don’t have any information regarding these price, as we get we will information you immediately. The LG Q6 comes in Astro Black, Ice Platinum, Mystic White and Terra Gold colors whereas Q6a gets Astro Black, Ice Platinum, Terra Gold and last but not the least, LG Q6 Plus has got Astro Black, Ice Platinum and Marine Blue color options. As far as availability is concerned, The Q6 will be available in Asian markets starting from August followed by Latin America and Europe.