Lg just launched X Power 2 smartphone, the successor of last year’s X Power. Most highlighted part of this device is its battery. This phone comes with massive 4500 mAh battery under the hood.
The smartphone packs a 5.5-inch HD In-cell Touch display compared to a 5.3-inch HD display on the predecessor. It is powered by 1.5GHz Octa-Core Mediatek processor. In terms of storage, it comes in two variant, one with 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB storage and another one with 2 GB RAM and same 16 GB inbuilt storage. It runs on latest Android 7.0 Nougat.
Moving to cameras, It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash that promises ero Shutter Lag and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with wide-angle lens with a soft LED flash to capturing better selfies in low lighting conditions.
LG X Power 2 Key Specifications and Features
- 5.5-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD In-cell Touch display
- 1.5GB / 2GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM suppor
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, soft LED flash, wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4mm; Weight: 164g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- 4500mAh non-removable battery with fast charging
<li?1.5GHz Mediatek (Octa-Core) processor
Pricing and Availability
LG X Power 2 will be available for sale in March in the Latin America followed by key markets in United States, Asia, Europe and other regions. Pricing will be announced locally in each market. Color options include Black Titan, Shiny Titan, Shiny Gold and Shiny Blue.