Meizu has announced a new smartphone called E2 as expected. It sports a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS LCD display on front. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20 processor which is based on 16nm architecture. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with 4-LED dual-tone flash arranged in the antenna bands that promises bright and clear images even in poor lighting conditions. It also has an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
Apart from that, it runs on Flyme OS 6.0 based on Android 7.0, Nougat. It packs a 3400 mAh built-in battery to keep the lights on. Device measurement are 153.7 x 75.7 x 7.5mm and weight around 155 grams. Other connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, GLONASS. it comes with hybrid slot which means either you can use two SIM cards or 1 SIM and a microSD card.
Meizu E2 key specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS LCD display
- 2.3GHz GHz MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm processor with ARM Mali T880 GPU
- 3GB RAM/32GB storage, 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0. Nougat
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13 MP rear camera with 4-LED dual tone Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor embed on home button
- Dimensions: 153.7 x 75.7 x 7.5mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, GLONASS
- 3400mAh battery with fast charging
Pricing and Availability
The Meizu E2 is priced at 1299 yuan (US$ 188 / Rs. 12,070 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs 1599 yuan (US$ 230 / Rs. 14,870 approx.). It comes in Black, Moonlight Silver and Champagne Gold color options and is available for order from today and goes on sale from April 29th. Company confirmed that it is China exclusive device and no information about its global launch.
Source | 1