Meizu has launched a new budget 4G smartphone in India called m3s. It features a 5-inch HD screen with 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a 1.5 GHz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 5.1 on the top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that lets you focus in just 0.2 seconds and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a hybrid SIM slot that lets you use the second slot as a microSD slot when required, comes with 4G LTE connectivity with VoLTE, packs a mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button, has a unibody metal design and a 3020mAh battery built-in battery.
Meizu m3s Key Features
- 5-inch 720p HD 2.5D curved glass display
- MediaTek MT6750 (octa-core) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB storage / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 5.1
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Dimensions: 141.9×69.9×8.3mm; Weight: 138g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 3020mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The Meizu m3 comes in Gold, Silver and Grey colors in India. It is priced at Rs. 7999 for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and Rs. 9299 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB RAM variant. It will be available exclusively from Snapdeal.