Meizu has launched M5, latest smartphone in its “M” series for India. Though, the handset already has launched in China last year.
Moving towards specs, The Meizu M5 comes with 5.2-inch HD display on front with 2.5D curved glass screen. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 processor integrated Mali T860 GPU. For storage, it has 32GB internal storage coupled with 3GB LPDDR3 RAM under the hood.
The device runs on Android 6.0, Marshmallow with Flyme OS skin on top. In terms of camera, It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that can focus in just 0.2 seconds and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera to capture selfies.
It is backed by 3070 mAh battery to keep the lights on. A fingerprint sensor is embed on front to provide enhanced security. Othrr connectivity features include 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS / GLONASS.
Meizu M5 Specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display, 1000: 1 contrast ratio
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with FlyMe OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 147.28 × 72.8 × 8.15mm
- Weight: 138g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3070mAh non-removable battery
Meizu M5 price in India and Availability
The Meizu M5 is priced at Rs. 10,499 and comes in Champanage Gold and Sapphire Blue color options. It is exclusively available via tatacliq.com for purchase.