A couple of days ago a new Micromax Selfie 2 made an appearance on its official website, now the company has officially launched this device in India. As the name suggests, it is a selfie centric smartphone with 8MP, 84-degree wide-angle lens selfie camera with OV8856 sensor. On the rear side, a 13MP autofocus rear camera is giving included Sony IMX135 sensor.
Regarding the storage, it has 32GB internal storage with 3GB RAM under the hood. MediaTek MT6737 powers this smartphone clocked at quad-core 1.3GHz coupled with Mali-T720 GPU. When it comes to battery, the handset packs a 3000 mAh battery whereas Android 7.0, Nougat is given to operate the device. Other connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and micro USB 2.0 port. Moreover, it is a dual SIM device with dedicated micro SD slot to expand the storage further.
Micromax Selfie 2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch 720 x 1280p IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- MediaTek 1.3GHz Quad-core MT6737 Processor with Mali T720 GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB storage, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera 84-degree wide-angle lens, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The Micromax Selfie 2 is priced at Rs. 9,999 and comes in only Black color options. As far as availability is concerned, the handset will be available for purchase starting from tomorrow via various offline stores across the country.