The next generation Moto Z already been many times this year. Now again it leaks with some specs info on list. According to a new report, the phone will feature a slimmer frame compared to its predecessor. A report unveiled, the the Moto Z2 Play would be 6mm in terms of thickness which is around 1mm less compared to its predecessor.
Moto Z2 Play rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2.2GHz GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Dual-Pixel Autofocus, Sony IMX362 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5695 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 6mm thick; Weight:145 g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo charging
The report also unveiled some other specs about this device. It will be 20 gram lighter the last year’s Moto Z Play which was 165 gram in weight. However, the handset will pack in a comparatively smaller battery: 3,000mAh . Moving to other specs, It will be powering by Snapdragon 626 chipset with octa-core 2.2GHz CPU, 64GB internal storage coupled with 4GB of RAM. The will feature 5.5-inch Full HD display on front with 12MP f/1.7, rear camera and 5MP front-facing shooter as far as cameras are concerned.