As expected, Lenovo has announced Moto M called in India. The company already showcased this smartphone in China couple of weak ago.
This smartphone features a 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P15 SoC. For optics, It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), resulting in a quick focus and an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
The device runs on Android v6.0.1 based on nearly stock android. It is integrated fingerprint sensor on back , has all-metal unibody design with curved back and has Dolby Atmos technology for a 360-degree immersive audio experience. It packs a 3050mAh battery with fast charging support.
Moto M key Features
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 3/4GB RAM, 32/64GB internal storage, expandable storage up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 151.35×75.35×7.85mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3050mAh battery with Turbo charging
Pricing and Availability
The Moto M comes in Gold and Silver colors and is price starting from Rs. 15999 for 32GB storage and 3 GB RAM, another model with 64GB storage and 4GB RAM comes with Rs. 17,999 price tag. It will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting midnight.
Flipkart Offers for Moto M
- Flat Rs. 1000 off with Citi Bank Credit Cards
- Exchange your old mobile and get an additional Rs. 2000 off on the Moto M
- Get Rs. 1000 off on Moto Pulse 2 Headset (at Rs. 499) with the Moto M
- EMI available starting at Rs. 776 per month.