The martphone sports a 5-inch HD 2.5D sculpted Corning Gorilla Glass display, is powered by a quad-core MeditaTek MT6737 processor, runs on stock Android 7.0 (Nougat), has a 8-megapixel rear and front auto focus cameras, LED flash for rear and screen flash for the front-facing camera.
The handset comes with dual SIM support. It 16 GB internal storage and 2GB RAM. There is a 2650mAh battery under the hood. It has a polycarbonate body compared to metal body on the Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 smartphones.
- 5-inch HD 2.5D sculpted Corning Gorilla Glass display
- MediaTek 1.3GHz (Quad-core) MT6737 64-bit Processor with Mali T720 MP1 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with google assistance built-in
- Dual SIM / Single SIM
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 8MP autofocus front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 71.4 x 8.48 mm
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2650mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The Nokia 3 will be available in Silver White, Matte Black, Tempered Blue and Copper White colors and priced at 139 Euros (US$ 146 / Rs. 9780 approx.). It will go on sale globally starting from Q2 2017.