Nokia 8 is subject to a large number of rumors and leaks, now it looks almost ready to enter the market very soon. A new leak showcased almost full design of the smartphone which came from a famous tipster Evan Blass.According to render, the device will embed a dual rear camera, a full metal unibody design and be pairing fingerprint sensor on the front.
Nokia 8 Expected Specifications
- 5.3 inches HD (1440 x 2560p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core 2.45 GHz with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB or 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, micro SD slot to expend storage
- Dual 13MP + 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Android 7.1.1 OS
- 3500 mAh non-removable battery
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- Release Date: 31/07/2017
However, the Nokia 8 is not featuring edge to edge display, but still, it looks great with minimal bezels. The device is said to pack a 5.3 inches QHD display, Snapdragon 835 processor, 4GB or 6GB RAM variants with 128GB internal storage. As far as pricing is concerned, it would be priced under 600$ as per gsmarena publication claim. As we mentioned above, it will have dual camera setup at the rear and both of them with 13MP sensors. It is likely to run on Android 7.1.1, Nougat as Android O would be exclusive for Pixel devices. Overall, the specs are decent and match the current market standards. As for release date, The device is said to release on 31 July which is not far away.