Nokia D1C is the company’s upcoming Android smartphone which is going to launch soon. The device is already surfaced on Geekbench by revealing some specifications.
As per Geekbench leak, Nokia D1C is powered by Snapdragon 430 processor (octa-core) with Adreno 505 GPU and 3GB of RAM inside. Now the smartphone has surfaced on AnTuTu revealing more specifications, including details about the camera and display.
According to Antutu listing, It runs on Android’s latest OS 7.0 Nougat. Other features include 13 MP rear + 8 MP front facing cameras, Full HD display and 32GB of inbuilt storage. However, there is no detail available when Nokia will launch this device.
Nokia D1C expected specifications
- 1080p Full HD IPS display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core chipset with Adreno 505 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, 3GB of RAM
- Expandable storage up to 128GB via micro SD slot
- 13MP rear + 8MP front facing cameras
- Android v7.0 Nougat
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
To recall, Nokia already announced in August that it is coming back to smartphone and tablet market with new Android devices in Q4 216, which is this quarter that ends in a couple of months. According to AnTuTu’s sources, the phone will not be released in China. Hope it will come to other Asian markets like India.