Nubia has launched nubia Z11 mini, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in India. It has a 5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D arc glass, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 SoC and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with new nubia UI 3.9.6. It has 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that lets you focus quickly and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has fingerprint sensor on the back, 4G LTE support, comes with hybrid dual SIM which is common in chines smartphone these days. It has 2800mAh non-removable battery.
Nubia Z11 Mini Key Features
- 5-inch 1080p LTPS display with 2.5D arc Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 95% NTSC color gamut
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (octa-core) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage with 3GB RAM, expandable storage up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with nubia UI 3.9.6
- Hybrid Dual (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4um, f/2.4 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1,GPS, USB Type-C
- 2800mAh non-removable battery
- Dimensions: 141.4x70x8mm; Weight: 138g
Nubia Z11 Mini Pricing and Availability
The nubia Z11 mini comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 12,999. It will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting from October 21st.