Oppo has just announced a new smartphone Oppo F3 in India. It is a selfie-focused smartphone with a dual front-facing camera. It is a smaller version of its F3 Plus which was launched a couple of months ago.
Oppo F3 Camera
The Oppo F3 has the same 16MP front-facing camera with the 1/3.1-inch sensor and f/2.0 along with secondary 8MP, 120-degree wide angle lens for group selfies. The rear camera is 13MP with dual-tone flash.
Oppo F3 Specs and Features
Moving to other specs, it is powered by Mediatek 6750T processor paired with Mali-T860 GPU underneath. The handset packs a 5.5-inch 1080 x 1980p IPS LCD display at 401 PPI, 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Storage can be expended up to 128GB via microSD slot. Fingerprint sensor is embed on front at capacitive home button. It is backed by 3200 mAh battery but no fast charging. It runs on Android 6.0 with color OS 3.0.
The Oppo F3 comes with metal unibody design with dimensions 153.29×75.24×7.3 millimeters with 153 gram weight. Other connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and micro USB port.
Oppo F3 Key Specs
- 5.5-inch 1080 x 1980p Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- MediaTek MT6750T (1.5 GHz Octa-Core) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, 1/3-inch sensor, 1.12um pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with 76.4-degree wide-angle lens, 1/3.1-inch sensor, f/2.0 aperture and secondary 8MP front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 153.29×75.24×7.3mm; Weight: 153g
- 3200mAh battery without fast charging support
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Fingerprint sensor
Oppo F3 Price in India and Availability
The Oppo F3 is priced at Rs. 19,990 and comes in Gold and Rose Gold color options. It is available for pre-order exclusively from Flipkart and offline retailers too. It will go for sale from May 13. looking at price, the device looks extremely overpriced and their are lot more batter options available in market.