Samsung is all set to unveil the Galaxy C9 Pro in China later today, now the smartphone has been listed on T-Mall ahead of official launch.
As per listing, the smartphone has a 6-inch 1080p AMOLED screen. The device is powered by latest Octa-Core Snapdragon 653 processor. The device runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Samsung’s own UI on top and there are 16-megapixel front and rear cameras.
The galaxy c9 pro packs a 4000mAh battery under the hood with fast charging support. For storage, There is a 64GB of internal storage with 6GB of massive RAM. You can expend storage up to 256GB via micro SD slot. For connectivity options, the device includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, USB-Type-C and NFC.
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro comes in Gold and Rose Gold colors and is priced at 3199 yuan (US$ 470 / Rs. 31670 approx.).
Samsung C9 Pro Key Specs and Features
- 6-inch 1080p Full HD AMOLED display
- Snapdragon 653 processor octa core (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 64GB Internal Storage with 6GB RAM, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) based on TouchWiz UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, USB-Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging support
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9mm;Weight: 185g