Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro has a 6-inch 1080p AMOLED screen. The device is powered by latest Octa-Core Snapdragon 653 processor. The device runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Samsung’s own UI on top.
Its 16 MP rear camera has f/1.9 aperture, phase detection autofocus and a dual-tone LED flash, while selfies are taken care of by another 16 MP sensor, also with f/1.9 aperture.
It packs a 4000mAh battery under the hood with fast charging support. For storage, There is a 64GB of internal storage with 6GB of massive RAM. You can expend storage up to 256GB via micro SD slot. The C9 Pro has dual-SIM functionality, 4G support, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 802.11n Wi-Fi, a 3.5mm headset jack.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Key Features
- 6-inch 1080p Full HD AMOLED display
- Snapdragon 653 processor octa core (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 64GB Internal Storage with 6GB RAM, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) based on TouchWiz UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, USB-Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging support
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9mm;Weight: 185g
Pricing and Availability
The device is already up for pre-order in China, in rose gold, from Samsung’s online store, priced at CNY 3,199 ($472 or €435 at the moment). It will be available on November 11.