Samsung has announced a new smartphone called Galaxy J3 (2017), the company’s latest budget in “J” series. A Samsung smartphone already has seen under the name Galaxy S3 Emerge for Sprint earlier this year with same specifications.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) features 5-inch HD display on front while protection is still unspecified. It is powered by a quad-core Exynos 7570 14nm processor with Mali-T720 GPU. It runs on latest Android 7.0, Nougat out of the box. For storage, it has 16GB internal memory with 1.5GB on board RAM. In terms of camera, it has 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and 2MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture.
It comes with 2600 mAh battery to provide juice for long running. Other connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS and micro USB 2.0 port.
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Exynos 7570 (1.4 GHz quad-core) 14nm processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal storage expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 140.9 x 70.1 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 147g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 2600mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Price in India and Availability
The Samsung J3 (2017) is priced at $179.99 (Rs.11,540 approx.) without contract or $6/month with 30-month contract with AT&T. It comes in only silver color option. Though, their is no information regarding its launch in India but the can unveil it soon for Asian market included India.