Samsung has released a teaser for a new smartphone in China that says The next big thing is coming. The image in the teaser shows a phone with metal body. The camera is present in the centre and there are antenna lines are seen above it. This could be the rumored Galaxy C9 that surfaced in benchmarks recently.
The smartphone also got certified by the FCC few days back confirming 4000mAh battery for the smartphone. It also got Bluetooth and Wi-Fi certification. It is expected that samsung might launch this device in China next month.
Samsung C9 Expected Specifications
- 6-inch 1080p Full HD display
- Snapdragon 652 (octa-core) processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, 6GB RAM
- Expandable memory upto 256GB via micro SD card
- Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP+16MP rear and front cameras with LED flash (rear only)
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, NFC
- 4000mAh Non-removable battery