- Sansui Horizon 1 smartphone launched with 4G VoLTE support priced at Rs. 3,999
- It is available exclusively via Flipkart
- Specs include 4.5-inch FWVGA display, quad-core Spreadtrum processor, 8GB storage with 1GB RAM, Android 6.0 and 2000 mAh battery
Sansui unveiled a new budget smartphone called Horizon 1 with VoLTE support for Indian market. It is powered by powered by a quad-core Spreadtrum processor paired with Mali-400 MP2 GPU. As far as camera is concerned, it has 5MP rear and 3.2MP selfie camera with dual LED flash on both.
The handset packs a 4.5 inches 480×854 FWVGA display at 218 PPI. For storage, it comes with 8GB internal storage and a dedicated microSD slot coupled with 1GB RAM under the hood. It runs on Android 6.0, Marshmallow. It also has Panic Button that lets you instantly connect to the universal helpline number in case of emergencies. The smartphone houses a 2000 mAh battery. Other connectivity features include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 3.2MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The Sansui Horizon 1 comes in Black with White and Black with Golden color options. It is priced at Rs. 3999 and is available exclusively via Flipkart starting from today.