Smartron has just introduced a new smartphone srt.phone as expected. The handset is inspired by legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulker who is also share holder in Smartron company.
Moving to its specs, It is powered by Snapdragon 652 processor underneath and features a 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD display on front. The company promises upgrade to upcoming Android O as well as fastest software updates and security patches every month. In terms of camera, it has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and a 5MP front-facing camera.
The handset is backed by 3000 mAh battery Quick Charge 2.0 technology with removable back cover but battery can’t be removed. Fingerprint sensor is embed on rear to unlock the device. It comes with unlimited cloud storage and runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android O as we mentioned above. Other connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C and NFC.
Smartron srt.phone key specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (octa-core) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal storage
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), Upgradable to Android O
- Dual SIM (micro+micro)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- tcloud (unlimited cloud storage)
- Dimensions: 153x77x8.9mm
- Weight: 155g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Pricing and Availability
The Smartron srt.phone is priced at Rs. 12,999 for the 32GB version and the 64GB version costs Rs. 13,999. It comes with only Titanium Gray color option and is available for purchase exclusive on Flipkart. The smartphone includes Sachin Tendulkar Signature back cover for a limited period.