Sony Xperia XZ is now available in India Priced at Rs. 49,990. You can buy this device via Amazon India and retail stores across the country. The new Sony flagship was unveiled late last month, and comes with an MRP of Rs. 51,990. Customers who pre-booked the smartphone will get a free Sony SWR30 SmartBand worth Rs. 8,990 with their Xperia XZ unit.
Buy Sony Xperia XZ:
What you are getting inside Sony Xperia XZ?
For specifications, The device is powered with snapdragon 820 chipset paired with Adreno 530 GPU. The model being launched is the dual SIM one that comes with 64GB internal memory. It has 3GB of RAM and bundled a 2900 mAh battery inside with Type C reversible charging port (Quich Charge 3.0 support). Dimensions of this device are 146 x 72 x 8.1 mm and weighted 161 g. There are all the connectivity features available included GPS, WiFi and VoLTE.
It has 23 MP, f/2.0, 24mm rear camera with three sensors. The CMOS sensor can track and predict movement of objects in frame, reducing the chances of blurred shots; the laser autofocus sensor makes the camera better at locking focus on objects, especially in low-light conditions and RGBC-IR sensor aims to provide accurate colour reproduction.Also there is a 13 MP, f/2.0, 22mm front facing camera.
Sony Xperia XZ key features
- 5.2 inches 1080p Full HD IPS LCD display
- IP68 certified – dust proof and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 (quad-core) processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expendable upto 256GB with 3GB RAM
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- 2900 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- 23MP+13MP rear and front cameras