Snapdragon 835 smartphone finally arrived from Sony. The company has announced Xperia XZ Premium, world’s first phone with Snapdragon 835 chipset. Most highlighted part of this device is 5.5-inch 4K HDR display at 801 PPI. It has the same 19-megapixel Motion Eye camera with 1/ 2.3″ Exmor RS memory stacked sensor, 960 fps super slow motion videos, Predictive Capture, Anti-distortion shutter, Triple image sensing technology and 5-axis image stabilisation for shake-free videos as the Xperia XZs.
It has a 13-megapixel front-facing camera and also has a dedicated camera shutter button, similar to the predecessor. It comes with IP65/68 ratings for dust and water resistance. It has single and Dual SIM variants. It has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button.
- 5.5-inch 4K HDR TRILUMINOS Display with X-Reality
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable with microSD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Single or Dual SIM
- Water Resistant (IP65/IP68)
- 19MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive capture, 5-axis stabilizatio, 4K video recording, 960fps slow-motion video
- 13MP front-facing camera with 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156 x 77 x 7.9 mm; Weight: 195 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3230mAh Battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0
Pricing and Availability
The Sony Xperia XZ Premium comes in Luminous Chrome and Deepsea Black colors and will be available from late Spring 2017. No details about the pricing yet. Indian release is also coming very soon.