Recently, a new Xiaomi smartphone has become the subject of many rumors and leaks. As we revealed earlier, the smartphone called 5X is said to come with Snapdragon 625 processor, 4GB RAM coupled with 64GB of internal storage.
Xiaomi has officially confirmed its price to be 1,999 Chinese Yuan and MIUI 9 out of the box. Today, a leak in the form of renders shows its design precisely. As we know, the handset is rumored to come with a dual rear camera, and this render confirmed it with a metal unibody design.
It is expected to launch on July 26 an official launch event held by the company. Moreover, Mi 5x will be packing a 5.5 inches Full HD display on the front and under the new series, the device is likely to be focused on the offline market. Currently, Chinese launch in confirmed but no surety about its availability in other markets.
Xiaomi 5X Expected Specs
- 5.5 inches Full HD 1080 x 1980 pixel display
- octa-core 2.0GHz, Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable via micro SD slot
- MIUI 9 based Android 7.1.1, Nougat
- Release Date: 26/07/2017
- Price 1,999 CNY (approx. Rs. 19,000 or US$ 300