Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Note 4 smartphone in China. The latest Redmi Note-series handset will be available in two variants 2GB of RAM and 16GB inbuilt storage model priced at CNY 899 (approximately Rs. 9,000), and a 3GB of RAM and 64GB storage model priced at CNY 1,199 (approximately Rs. 12,000). Both the variants will go on sale initially in China from August 26 and will be available via the company’s Official store.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has a 5.5-inch full-HD 1080p (401 PPI pixel density) display with 2.5D curved glass . The device powered by a deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 coupled with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. Both the 2GB and 3GB RAM models support expandable storage via micro SD card (up to 128GB). Remember that the smartphone comes with dual hybrid sim slots so you you cannot use 2 sims with micro SD.
The Redmi Note 4 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Company’s latest UI MIUI 8.0. It comes with fingerprint scanner which is placed on the back panel right below the primary camera and dual-tone LED flash. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and f/2.0 aperture also There is a 5-megapixel front camera which Xiaomi claims can click 85-degree wide angle shots.
The Redmi Note 4 packs a 4100 mAh massive battery which can provide you nice battery backup in day to day usage. It comes with USB type C . The other good thing about this device is the it comes with metal unibody design nothing new but it will provide you premium feel in your hands.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- MediaTek Helio X20 deca-core processor with Mali-T880MP4 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 64GB storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based on MIUI 8
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor,gyroscope sensor and all other basic sensors
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm; Weight: 175g
- 4100 mAh massive battery