Xiaomi launched a new smartphone called 3S Plus. The company priced it at Rs. 9,499 and will available all over the india through offline stores. This is Xiaomi’s first device to be available throughout offline market.
Xiaomi 3S Plus Specifications and Features
This device comes with similar specs as we seen on 3S Prime. however, it is costly compared to the Redmi 3S Prime which has more RAM since this is being sold through offline stores.
Moving to specs, it has 5 inches 720p HD display on front side. The device is powered by snapdragon 430 bundled 2GB of RAM. For cameras, there is 13MP rear shooter and 5MP front facing camera. Inbuilt storage of this device 32 GB and 4100 mAh battery under the hood. Other all other specs are same as Redmi 3s prime. It is available across more than 7,500 retailers from today.
Redmi 3S+ key features
- 5-inch 720*1280 pixels HD IPS display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) based MIUI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm; Weight: 144g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE support
- 4100mAh Non-Removable battery