Xiaomi has announced Redmi 4A, latest budget 4G smartphone in the Redmi series along with the Redmi 4.
The smartphones features a 5-inch 720p HD IPS display. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The device is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based on MIUI 8.
For storage, the device added 16GB of storage bundled 2GB RAM inside. Connectivity features include hybrid SIM slot, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS.
Redmi 4A comes with a unibody design with metal matte finish, but it doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor like the Redmi 4. It packs a 3120mAh battery which is short compare to Redmi 4 which comes with a 4100 battery.
Redmi 4A Key Features
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 139.5×70.4×8.5mm;Weight: 131.5g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3120mAh non-removable battery
Pricing and Availability
The Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes in comes in Gold and Rose Gold colors. It is priced at 499 yuan (US$ 74 / Rs. 4930 approx.). The smartphone will go on sale in China starting from November 11.