Xiaomi has announced Redmi 4X in China. It packs a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display. The handset is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 SoC, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
The smartphone has a unibody metal design. There is a fingerprint sensor embed at rear. In terms of storage, it comes in two variant, 16GB and 2GB RAM and higher model comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage. It packs a massive 4100 mAh battery to keeps the light on that promises up to 15 hours continuous video playback, up to 2 days of usage and up to 18 days standby.
Xiaomi Redmi 4x Key Features
- 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, 450nit brightness
- Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android v7.0 with MIUI 8
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 139.24 x 69.96 x8.65 mm ; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4100mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The Xiaomi Redmi 4X will be available in Cherry Pink, Champagne Gold and Mate Black colors. It is priced at 699 yuan (US$ 101 / Rs. 6790 approx.) for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage versions costs 899 yuan (US$ 130 / Rs. 8730 approx.).