Zopo has introduced a new smartphone called Color M5 in an event in Guwahati. It comes with all the regional languages support and features a 5-inch FWVGA 480p display. The handset is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737M processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
Moving to cameras, it has a 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. For storage, it packs a 16GB internal storage with 1GB RAM. The smartphone is backed by 2100 mAh battery to keep the lights on. Other connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and micro USB 2.0 port.
ZOPO Color M5 Key Features
- 5-inch (854 × 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6737M (quad-core) 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, 720p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 143.7 x 71.9 x 9.7mm
- Weight: 142g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2100mAh battery
- Dual SIM support
- Colors: Peach, Matte White, Caribbean Blue, Indigo and Charcoal Black
Pricing and Availability
The ZOPO Z5 Color priced at Rs. 5,999 and comes in Peach, Matte White, Caribbean Blue, Indigo and Charcoal Black color options. It comes with 365 days of replacement warranty and is now available for purchase on all major offline retail showrooms.
If there is hardware failure in any of ZOPO’s product within one year of its purchase, you can easily get it replaced with a brand new one from ZOPO’s service centre.