ZTE has launched Blade Spark smartphone in the US . It is a lower mid segment device with some interesting on board specs. The handset is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor clocked at 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU coupled with Adreno 308 GPU. As for the camera, it has a 13MP rear shooter while on the front, a 5MP camera is equipped to capture selfies.
The headset is backed by 3140 mAh battery to keep the lights. It runs on Android 7.1.1, Nougat out of the box. A fingerprint sensor is embedded as well to enhance the device security. As far as storage is concerned, it comes with 16GB internal storage paired with 2GB RAM with micro SD card slot to insert external storage.
ZTE Blade Spark Specs
- 5.5 inches HD (720 x 1280p) IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core 1.4 GHz with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, micro SD slot to expend storage
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Android 7.1.1 OS
- 3140 mAh non-removable battery
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, Micro USB 2.0
- Diminesions: 156 x 77.7 x 9.65 mm
- Weight: 173 grams
- Release Date: 15/07/2017
Pricind and Availability
The ZTE Blade sparke is priced at $99.99 (approx. 5,999 INR) and is already up for sale via ATT & T in th U.S. and as of now we have no idea when it will launch in other parts of the world. Overall, the device offers decent hardware at given price.