Asus has launched a new smartphone called Zenfone Go 5.5 (ZB552KL) in India. It comes with 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD panel on front. It is powered by Snapdragon 410 (quad-core) processor paired with Adreno 306 GPU. The device has has a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front-facing shooter for selfies.
It has 16GB internal storage with 2GB RAM. Storage can be further expended with the help of micro SD card. The smartphone runs Android 6.0, Marshmallow with Zen UI on top. Other connectivity options include 4G LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. Their is 3000 mAh to provide it juicy for day to day usage.
Zenfone Go 5.5 (ZB552KL) Key Specs
- 5.5-inch 720p HD IPS display
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 (1.2 GHz quad-core) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expendable up to 128GB
- Dual SIM support
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions:153.40 x 76.44 x 10.95mm
- Weight: 168g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery (non-removable)
Pricing and Availability
The Zenfone Go 5.5 is priced at 8,499 INR and comes in black color option. It is exclusively available through Amazon.in with some offers.