Meizu has announced a new smartphone M5c, latest mid range budget smartphone for global market. Moving to specs, it comes with 5-inch HD display powering with a 1.3 GHz quad-core 64-bit MediaTek processor.
The Meizu M5c runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Flyme OS 6 on top. It is backed by 3000 mAh battery under the hood. For storage, it has 16GB internal storage with further expention of 128GB coupled with 2GB RAM. In terms of optics, the device sports a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Other connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS and micro USB port for charging.
Meizu M5c Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- MediaTek 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor with Mali T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Flyme OS 6
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 8.3mm thick and weighs 135g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The Meizu M5c will be available in Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Mainland China, France, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Italy, Myanmar, New Zealand, Russia, Spain and Ukraine and comes in Black, Gold, Pink, Blue and Red color options. unfortunately, no information provided regarding its pricing.