Sony Mobiles has launched Xperia XA1 smartphone in India as expected. It was first announced in February at MWC event, Barcelona. Moving to specs, it features a 5.0-inch 720p display. It is powered by Mediatek MT6757 Helio P20 chipset paired with Mali-T880MP2 GPU.
In terms of storage, it has 32GB internal storage coupled with 3GB RAM. It has hybrid SIM slot where either you can use two SIM or 1 SIM and a microSD. The handset comes with 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX300 sensor and 8MP selfie camera with Sony IMX219 sensor. It packs a 2300 mAh battery with fast charging support.Other connectivity features include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C. It runs on Android Nougat 7.0.
Xperia XA1 Key Specifications
- 5-inch HD display with Image Enhance Technology
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core 16nm processor with ARM Mali T880 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 23MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX300 Exmos RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Hybrid AF, SteadyShot
- 8MP auto focus Sony IMX219 front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2300mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive fast charging
Pricing and Availability
The Sony Xperia XA1 smartphone is priced at 19,999 INR and comes in White, Black and Pink color option. It is currently available via offline Sony retailers and will soon go for sale online as well.