Playing games is always part of the fun whether you are playing it on the PC or your smartphone. Thanks to the mobile revolution which brings some reliable hardware and now we can play some big games right through our smartphones. On the Android platform, there are plenty of games available on the Play Store and most of them are FREE as well. In this article, we will be talking about Best Sniper Games for Android Smartphones. So without any further ado lets get started.
List of Best Sniper Games for Android
Dead Effect 2 is an action sci-fi shooter games, one of the best game available to play on Android for shooting lovers. The game itself own some excellent graphics and a vast number of guns available. Also, additional support is available for Nvidia Shield devices. It has great fun to play this awesome game. The game is specially dedicated to those who want more than just having sniper game.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Camera Apps for Android
- breathtaking graphics using the latest Android & NVIDIA technology
- realistic ragdoll effects and stunning environments
- atmospheric soundtrack and movie-quality sound effects
- 20+ hours of campaign gameplay and 10+ hours of special missions
- fully customizable on-screen controls
- HDR, Depth of Field, high-quality textures, bloom effects
- 40+ upgradable weapons
- unique system of 100+ expandable body implants and gear sets
2. Critical Ops
This is one of the best Sniper game I have ever played. Graphics of this device is pretty decent. The game currently features two game modes: Defuse and Team Deathmatch. Creator of this game labels it as an early release so that we will have some notable improvements over time. Furthermore, a lot of customizations are allowed to make this game more enjoyable. The Critical Ops lets you choose various kind of weapons and online multiplayer features.
Also Read: Best Free Cricket Games for Android Smartphones, Tablets in 2017
3. NOVA Legacy
The NOVA Legacy belongs to sci-fi focused theme and brings you the best sci-fi FPS experience. It claims to provide you the console like encounter which is pretty amazing. The Sniper game features multimedia player, perfect graphics and a campaign mode for solo play. It is not completely free game as it covers in freemium category.
- Craft and upgrade weapons, from powerful assault rifles to devastating plasma guns
- shooter experience with enhanced graphics and gameplay
- Launch a strategic strike on unique alien formations
- Customize your character with a variety of Marine and exotic skins
- Leaderboards and 3rd-person Death Cam replays
- An immersive shooter experience based on a renowned Gameloft FPS series
The Modern Combat 5 is equally good as N.O.V.A. and is among the best mobile Sniper games available on Android platform. This game has almost crossed 100 Million downloads on Google Play Store. Earlier the game was only available for paid users, but recently, it is converted into freemium one. This game requires the internet connection to enjoy its immersive experience.
- Customize and level up any of the eight classes across solo play and team play modes
- Find the playstyle that suits you: Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper, Support, Bounty Hunter, Sapper, or X1-Morph
- Top the individual and Squads leaderboards as you master your eSports skills
- Modern Combat 5 supports HID game controllers. MOGA Pro is also supported, in mode B
- Intuitive, highly customizable controls so you can play the game just the way you want
- Engage in fast-paced story missions where the call of duty will take you from Tokyo to Venice for a variety of first person shooter challenges
- Play the new Spec Ops missions for a real online FPS adrenaline rush
The Hitman Sniper is not a free game. You have to pay a minimal amount of 0.99$ to enjoy this game. The game is mainly focused on patience rather than all out excitement available over 150 missions to play. It offers to Eliminate targets, collect weapon parts and complete blueprints to unlock the most powerful guns.
- Hone your strategic skills and orchestrate the perfect assassination kill shot
- Non-stop action as the zombie hunter in a real test of your skills and speed of execution
- Improve your skills for the ideal assassination as you uncover secrets and subterfuges
- Eliminate targets, collect weapon parts and complete blueprints to unlock the most powerful guns
- Step into the shoes of Agent 47 in Hitman Sniper and discover the most compelling sniper experience on mobile
Into the Death is one of the best casual game with the kind of different concept. Indeed, the game is a different game from regular sniper games. You will be thrown into world zombies to survive yourself. There is no limit; the requirement is you have to escape from zombies whether by running or killing them. The good thing is that enhanced Tablet support is provided to enjoy it on the big screen without any significant lag.
- Intense gameplay with stunning visuals & sound depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
- Challenge your friends to beat your high scores
- Missions and mini goals provide constant challenges to overcome
- Unlock an arsenal of powerful weapons and perks to help you stay alive
The SHADOGUN is a popular shooter game, mainly focused on multiplayer and it does not have any campaign mode. To play this game, you need an Internet connection to connect online up to 12 players. It has got some outstanding quality of graphics to give a seamless experience.
- Choose from two popular game modes: Deathmatch and Zone Control
- Enter the private server and create your war
- Kill your way across unique, ultra-detailed maps from the Refinery to the Palace
- Fight, kill, die…kill again!
- Intuitive fast-paced cover system
Unkilled is a popular Zombie Game and gets almost 50 Million downloads rated it as 4.5 out of 5. I played it a lot and found it one of my favorite game. It comes with over 150 mission, various type of weapons to choose and some special events. Though it is not entirely free, you have to pay some money to perform a different kind of tasks like other freemium games.
- Accept challenges and earn multiple rewards
- Become the Champion in ranked duels and leagues
- Design your hero for PvP with customization skills and loadout
- Experience the new Adrenaline feature and put your aim to the test
This game is focused on sharp shooting to aiming to shoot the target. It offers some very good ultra realistic 3D graphics and cool animations with the availability of various guns and deadly weapons.
- HUNDREDS of thrilling MISSIONS
- Ultra REALISTIC 3D graphics and cool animations
- Tons of letal GUNS and mortal WEAPONS
10. Sniper Fury
The Sniper Fury is straight shooting game with excellent graphics out there. Your primary motive is to take over evil wherever it hides. The game provides you more than 130 missions to reach out your final goal. Plenty of multiplay features also included playing with your friends. Meanwhile, it has the full package to feel the power of a sniper.
- Shoot sniper rifles, assault rifles, railguns and top-secret weapons
- Gather components to upgrade your military arsenal
- Unique personalizations for your weapons
- 130+ action missions
- Good 3D graphics
- Varied AI behavior makes each enemy unique and challenging to shoot & kill
These are our Best Shooting and Sniper Games for Android Smartphones If you think we missed any games which deserve better? Please let us know in below comment section!