LG has introduced a new smartphone called as LG X500 in home country South Korea. Though, it is a Korean version of LG X Power 2 which was launched in February 2017 ahead of MWC event.
The LG X500 features 5.5-inch HD In-cell Touch display. The main highlighted part of this device is its 4500 mAh battery can be charged to 50% in around an hour and fully in two hours. It runs on Android 7.0, Nougat out of the box. For storage, the smartphone packs 16GB internal storage with 2GB RAM.
LG X500 / X Power 2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD In-cell Touch display
- MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, expandable with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM support
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, soft LED flash, wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 164g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- 4500mAh battery with fast charging
Pricing and Availability
The LG X500 is priced at 319,000 won (approx. $285 or 18,365 INR) and comes in Navy and Gold color options. t will be available for purchase in South Korea starting from 9th June.