Meizu has announced PRO 6s, latest flagship smartphone from the company and the successor of PRO 6 that was introduced back in April. The device comes with same 5.2-inch 1080p AMOLED display with the 3D press that perceives different levels of pressure on the screen and is powered by MediaTek Helio X25 (deca-core) SoC. It runs Flyme OS 5.5 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). but upgraded 6s has a 12-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX386 sensor, the pixel size of 1.25μm, four-axis optical image stabilization, dual-tone 10-LED ring flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and laser autofocus. It has 5-megapixel front-facing shooter as well.
For storage, the smartphone comes with 64GB of internal storage paired with 4GB RAM. Sadly, there is no option available to expend the storage. It packs a 3060mAh battery with fast charging support. All the needed connectivity features 4G VoLTE , WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB 3.1 Type-C included.
Meizu PRO 6s Key Specs and Features
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 3D Press, protected with 2.5D glass Gorilla Glass 3
- MediaTek Helio X25 processor (deca-core) with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Flyme OS 5.5 on top
- Dual SIM support
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, Laser Auto focus, OIS, PDAF, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25μm size, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE , WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 3060mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 147.7 x 70.8 x 7.3mm; Weight: 163g
Pricing and Availability
The Meizu PRO 6s comes in Gold, Silver, Gray and Rose Gold colours. The smartphone is priced at 2699 yuan (US$ 399 / Rs. 26,610 approx.). It is now available order in China and goes on sale from November 7th.