Vivo has launched a new budget smartphone called Y25 in Malaysia. It comes with 4.5-inch FWGA (480×854 pixels) IPS display. It is powered by MediaTek MTK6580 1.3 GHz quad-core processor.
Vivo Y25 runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 based on Funtouch OS 2.1. In terms of storage, It houses 16GB of inbuilt storage paired with 1GB of RAM, storage can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. Moving to cameras, It has a 5 MP rear camera and 2MP front-facing camera.
The handset packs a 1900 mAh battery under the hood. connectivity features including 4G connectivity, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS.
Vivo Y25 Key Features
- 4.5- inch 480×854 pixes IPS display
- MediaTek MTK6580 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Android Lollipop 5.1 based on Funtouch OS 2.1
- Single SIM
- 1GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage, expendable up to 128GB via microSD
- 5MP rear and 2MP front-facing cameras
- 4G LTE, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- 1900 mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
Vivo Y25 is priced at MYR 499 (approx. Rs.7,500). As of now, company did not made any comment of its international availability of this smartphone.