ZTE sub-brand Nubia, celebrating its fourth anniversary on Monday, has unveiled the Nubia Z11 mini S smartphone in its home market. The smartphone’s biggest highlight is the 23-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection autofocus that can focus on an object in 0.1 seconds.
For specs, ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S sports a 5.2-inch full-HD screen with 2.5D curved glass display design, Gorilla Glass protection, 450 nits brightness, and 85 percent NTSC colour gamut. Featuring an aircraft-grade aluminium body with unibody design and curved antenna on top. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0 on top.
The device is powered by Snapdragon 625 SoC with octa-core 2.0GHz CPU. There are two storage options 64GB and 128GB bundled 4GB of RAM. In terms of camera, the phone features a 23MP rear unit and a 13MP front unit. A 3,000mAh battery is there to keep the lights on. There’s also a fingerprint sensor on the back. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, dual-band Wi-Fi, and USB Type C.
Pricing and Availability
The ZTE nubia Z11 mini S is currently available to pre-order in China, with sales beginning October 25. The 64GB variant carries a price tag of RMB 1,499 (around $220), while the 128GB model will set you back RMB 1,899 (around $280).
ZTE Nubia Mini S Key Features
- 5.2-inch 1080p Full HD 2.5D display, 85% NTSC color gamut, 450nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection Snapdragon 625 processor (2GHz Octa-Core) with Adreno 506 GPU
- 64/128GB storage with 4GB RAM, expandable storage up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 23MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens
- 13MP front-facing camera, Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 146.06×72.14×7.60mm; Weight: 158 grams
- 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C